quick points or I might never write:
- trying to see how much I can stash from the grocery budget this month seeing as we have a freezer so full of meat and veggies right now that it almost doesn’t close
- I want/need a better camera and only have about $100 saved (reason #2 for the above money stashing)
- it will take awhile as we have about $600 budgeted a month for food/household and just milk and eggs take about $50, TP and other household tend to eat into that a good bit as well
- the girls decided to continue to swim into the long season, I have mixed feeling on this but am glad they are doing something athletic we are committed to doing only home meets with the exception of one invitational to help alleviate not having a weekend
- I suck at athletic…the only athletic bone I have in my body is whatever bone it is you balance on for a good boat pose in Yoga
- this year has flown by faster than any year I can recall, scarily faster…not just a smidge
- I finally realized that I have to take some time for me at some point in my week without guilt. Otherwise, I am miserable and cranky and it tends to snowball on along through the whole family. Thanks to a friend for the nudge in that I am still me even with the house, kids, husband, food, etc and so on.
- it was three years ago today that we finally held the twins for the first time…three whole years, wow
- time to do annual post-placement reports for the twins, makes me reflect on our trip three years ago
- hence crazy dreams where I feel like I am sleeping in Vietnam and the oddly nice but also panicky feeling accompanied with that
- I’m odd and I know it
- I enjoyed all the handmade Christmas I did last year, but it just isn’t happening this year. I can’t seem to keep up (hence the lack fo posts.)
- the only optional thing I am doing right now is exercise and well, it really isn’t optional at 30 is it.
- thankfully, I have scored some awesome freebies for Christmas: photo books, photo calendar, and restaurant gift cards as well many other gifts for aroudn 50% off. I would shop and think okay I have just enough, but go to check out and things I didn’t even know were on sale were or better yet I was able to stack some coupons.
- a budget of $200 for three kids, each other, 2 small cousins, three niece/nephews, 3 brothers, 3 sisters, 2 moms, a dad, two grandmas, and a grandpa plus teacher/coach types had us a bit worried
- God is so good, all the time, and real in my life day to day!
- I want junk food all of a sudden, but am determined to lose weight in December
That is it folks, that is where I am at and where I am going.